Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Radio 2GB, Anti-Aboriginal Act and Act of Censorship

Radio 2GB, Anti-Aboriginal Act and Act of Censorship



CC to: Ian Holland, Program Director



Further to Do You Know Prostitutes Are Better Than Australian Shock Jocks?, I rang radio 2GB this morning (Wednesday, August 18, 2010). The producer recognised me and my phone number! He politely told me, “Faruque the board is full right now and I’ll call you back when it is a bit quiet”. I agreed with him and I also told him that I would like to talk about the Northern Territory Intervention. He responded positively.


Since then no one called me back. I also noticed that many occasions the program was very quiet. Specifically between 2.30 A.M. to 3.30 A.M. they had only one caller for two minutes!


One must wonder why radio 2GB is so much anti-Aboriginal and pro-Censorship in nature and reality. Why are they too keen to manufacture consent and opinion?




Faruque Ahmed

Moderator

Free Australia Now

Mobile: 041 091 4118, Email: union_faruque@yahoo.com.au

August 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment